03 June, 2010

There is almost nothing as good as a cold glass of milk.

Seriously. A glass of milk so cold that as you pour it the outside of the glass starts to sweat, and you want nothing more than something sweet to go with it. And really, that sweet thing is what knocks your glass of milk totally out of the water. Think about it-- imagine eating a piece of tart, or a heavy-duty brownie, or a red velvet cupcake with your tall, delicious, creamy glass of milk.

Which brings me to an announcement-- I'm baking this summer! Here's the sample plate I brought in to a local market:


Don't they just look scrumptious? This plate has sour cream cupcakes, chocolate sour cream cupcakes, heavy-duty brownies both with and without nuts, and a tart with black cherry jam, and they're only some of the many goods I bake. I don't ship orders (yet), but if you're in the tri-state area feel free to contact me for orders and we'll work something out.

And now.... back to the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, these look delicious. I'm gonna go get some oreos and milk.

    ReplyDelete