08 July, 2010

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Hey everyone, my design is up for a vote on Threadless! Which means YOU SHOULD ALL GO VOTE FOR IT!!!

You can find it, vote for it, and see a bigger image here: http://www.threadless.com/submission/284069/Self_Expression


Threadless is an online store for shirts and hoodies that has a really extensive, involved community. They hold an ongoing contest to find new t-shirt designs to print, and each design is up for only 7 days. The designs with the most votes and positive comments can then be selected to print!

Please, please go vote for my design. It's up until July 15 and I need all the help I can get! It takes five seconds to make an account if you haven't already, and then you're home free! (plus, Threadless is an awesome community to be a part of anyway-- just wait until they have another $10 sale and then you'll thank me!)  :)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted and those who will vote before next Thursday. I love you all!




(Up next-- plum and blueberry pies. Stay tuned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment