05 September, 2011

Looking on the Bright Side Part II (or, at least, an attempt)

This post is dedicated to Homesick by Kings of Convenience.

It's hard being here and seeing everyone's pictures and posts on facebook-- life is really going on without me, in all aspects. I miss my friends and the people I love. The past day or so has been rough.  Life just needs to cool it, right now.

The bright side? Thanks, Alex, for reminding me of it-- today is a new day in a large city, and I can let this adventure take me where it will. The people who really care about me are the ones who will be there when I get back, and until then I am just trying to enjoy myself as much as possible.

1 comment:

  1. girl, (and i've been told this a million times too) the people back home are more jealous of YOU on your travels. So no worries. Things be the same when we get back ;)

    ReplyDelete